I salute all of your guardian angels and ask them to show you my special love.
In the meanwhile...
"Every violation of solidarity and civic friendship harms the environment, just as environmental deterioration in turn upsets relations in society. Nature, especially in our time is so integrated into the dynamics of society and culture that by now it hardly constitutes an independent variable."At the same time he ties it to traditional Catholic morality. I don't imagine many Greens would agree with him when he says,
"If there is a lack of respect for the right to life and to a natural death, if human conception, gestation, and birth are made artificial, if human embryos are sacrificed to research, the conscience of society ends up losing the concept of human ecology and, along with it, that of environmental ecology....The book of nature is one and indivisible: it takes in not only the environment but also life, sexuality, marriage, the family, social relations: in a word, integral human development."So much for Benedict as being out of touch with the modern world. The truth is, as he points out, that modernity, with its lust for consumption and the manipulation of the human person, is out of touch with the world itself.
1.Sister Joan says that we can receive grace every day, even if we cannot receive the sacraments every day. How is this true?
2. Jimmy says that he only says vocal prayers because he doesn’t know how to practice mental prayer. Explain to him a simple way to practice mental prayer.
3. Calvin Luther, who is not a Catholic, asks you what the most important Catholic prayers are. What do you tell him?
4. Susan says that she always gets distracted during prayers at school. What are some things that she can do to avoid distractions?
5. Brother John thinks that he is the holiest monk at Clear Creek because he can say his Breviary the fastest. Explain why he is or is not correct.
6. You and another boy are doing chores out on the farm. How can you pray even while doing your chores?